Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

WANTING A HOT BODY IS NOT ALL ABOUT VANITY

I want a hot body and there is nothing wrong with that.  In fact, I believe that health and fitness play a large role in finding the fountain of youth and I am implementing that into maintaining my “hot body” philosophy.  I feel honored to have joined the 50+ club and that does not mean I am supposed to change in some way and enter into a doom and gloom frump sorority for women.  I believe that age is just a number and what I think in my mind is what I feel in my body and soul.  Health will always be my priority, but I am not going to lie and tell you that I do not want my body to look good in and out of my clothes.  There should be one of those “snarky e-cards” that states “I do not want a hot body…said no woman ever”. In fact, let me create that for you.



Being healthy and fit feels sexy, and when it is just me and the mirror, I like what I see and enjoy the confidence that goes along with that.  We are all our own worst critics and will always find something that can be improved and as long as that is kept under control, meaning it is not an obsessive thing, there is nothing wrong with wanting to work on achieving goals.  The point will always be for me to focus on being a better me than yesterday given my genetics and medical issues, and also acceptance of what I can do with this 50+ body.  I am getting older and feeling pretty frisky about being fifty.  The fact that I can still fit into the same size that I wore in high school is pretty exciting, and I am all about trendy and refuse to wear the “mom” jeans.  Wanting a hot body is not all about vanity, but about what feels good for myself, and quality of my life physically and emotionally.

Maintaining a hot body has so many health, self, and relationship benefits that I would be crazy not to stay plugged into this lifestyle.  I want to look good naked, feel good in clothes, and enjoy great sex with my hubby, which are all easier with a fit physique.  It really is the confidence gained that enables such a feeling of contentment and accomplishment.  The hot body is only the result of living the healthy lifestyle and what a great side effect to reflect outwardly.  There is a sense of pride that goes along with the fruits of my labor, and it really keeps me wanting for more.  Each sweaty workout session may be hard but even going through those motions, I feel awesome and sexy. Wanting a hot body is a motivation and keeps me plugged into having fun with what I can do next to keep improving. 


Stay Healthy Fitness Happenings: Want to promote your business through low cost Ad Space or a fun Giveaway with Stay Healthy Fitness? Check out my pages for Ad Space or Host a Giveaway and I look forward to assisting you!




DON'T MISS MY FREE UPDATES
Thanks for stopping by my Blog, hope you enjoy the content, and if you have not become a follower yet, I would love to see your face on my friend's list, or if you want to receive my free updates, use the button at the right to select your feed preference. I look forward to responding to your comments and appreciate your shares.



Darla and Don, Fit at 50+
Stay Healthy!
Darla




No comments:

Post a Comment